The SEC released a new regulation for publicly traded companies that goes into effect in December of 2023.
This new Cybersecurity Risk Management Governance and Incident Disclosure policy presents significant changes to disclosure requirements.
- Does your organization have a clear grasp of the nuances of these new
- Is your company ready to meet these guidelines in December?
- Does your company have an action plan to implement the required changes?
This webinar discusses what this new regulation means for your organization.
- What the new SEC cybersecurity rules are.
- How the rules are likely to impact companies.
- How technology can help enhance cybersecurity posture through better risk
- Potential next steps for complying with the rules.
Watch the webinar now on-demand.