For over 22 years, we have provided a comprehensive internal audit and accounting advisory choice for employees, the office of the CFO, audit committees, public accounting firms, and law firms on behalf of clients.
The Leadership team empowers employees and focuses on the employee experience by providing resources, tools, and an environment where they can succeed.
DLA, LLC (DLA), a leading provider of internal audit AND accounting advisory services, announced today that is has been named one of New Jersey’s Top Workplaces for small companies by NJ Advance Media. This is the third year in a row that DLA has been recognized as one of the top places to work in New Jersey by NJ Advance Media.
To be the internal audit and accounting advisory choice for employees, office of the CFO, audit committees, public accounting firms, and law firms on behalf of their clients.
To be committed to a group of highly motivated, talented accounting and finance professionals that add value as trusted advisors to our clients and protect their stakeholders while focusing on the team members’ personal and professional growth, in a diverse, flexible, enjoyable, and dynamic environment.
Large Firm Expertise Without Bureaucracy And Overhead
As your company continues to change, grow, and evolve, so does DLA. In 2001, David Landau founded DLA to provide services that public accounting firms were no longer able to offer their clients.
Committed to Your Success
We help companies grow and scale throughout their business lifecycle by providing a range of services based on the needs of our clients. When your company needs personalized attention and expertise on-demand, we deliver. Every positive engagement is the result of mutual trust, strong relationships, and close collaboration. Our clients know that we are fully dedicated to their success and always have their best interests in mind.
- Technical Accounting
- Financial Reporting
- Drafting Financial Statements
- Interim and Part Time Outsourced Accounting Roles (Including CFO and Controller)
- IPO Readiness
- Audit Preparation
- Staff Augmentation
- Outsourced Accounting Function
- Monthly Bookkeeping
Forensic Accounting, Valuation and Litigation Support
- Valuation for Financial Reporting
- Whistleblower Investigations
- Construction Audits
- Commercial Litigation
- Ancillary Revenue Reviews
- Employee Embezzlements
- Partnership / JV Reviews
- Business Valuation
- Matrimonial Services
- Fraud Investigation
- Damages Calculations
Internal Audit & Risk Advisory
- Outsourced & Co – Sourced Internal Audit
- SOX Compliance – Controls Evaluation
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Computer Assisted Audit Techniques
- Compliance and Operational Reviews
- Fraud Risk Assessment
- Business Process Improvement
- Policies & Procedures Development
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Mock Regulatory Audits
- IT Risk Assessment
- System Selection
- IT Change & Project Management
- IT Governance & Controls
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Program
- Information Technology Readiness Assessments – SSAE/SOC
- Business & Personal Tax Planning
- Business & Personal Tax Preparation
- Estate & Trust Tax Preparation
- IRS representation
- State & Local Tax Consulting
- Sales & Use Tax Consulting
Permanent Placement, Interim Staffing and Project-Based Solutions
- DLA Provides Permanent Placement, Interim Staffing and Project-Based Solutions through BradleyScott Resources (BSR) for roles within Accounting, Finance, and Technology
We are fully committed to the long-term success of our clients. We credit our strong client relationships over the past 22 years to the trust we build with those we serve. We offer our clients deep expertise in technical areas of internal audit and accounting, and provide superior service delivered by our team of experienced professionals.
— DAVID LANDAU, CPA, CVA
FOUNDER & CEO
Common Accounting Pitfalls for Startups to Avoid
Accounting is a critical element when launching a successful business venture. Unfortunately, it’s also an area where startups tend to make mistakes. Here are some common (and avoidable) errors that entrepreneurs should watch out for. Failing to track expenses Starting a new business is exciting — and it’s natural to
Coming Soon: 5 Accounting Rules that take Effect in 2023
It can be challenging to keep track of which accounting rules are changing, when the changes kick in and for which types of entities. Plus, implementing the necessary revisions to your organization’s procedures and systems often takes time and resources. Here are five updates that go live for certain entities