Fireside Chat: How is AI Impacting Cybersecurity?
November 15, 2023 | 5:30 PM
Vandy Club | One Vanderbilt
As AI becomes more integrated into our lives and businesses, understanding its impact on cybersecurity is essential—particularly given the continued rise of sophisticated cyber threats.
Join friends of the Columbia University Center for Technology Management program on November 15 for a networking event and fireside chat that explores the growing role AI is playing in cybersecurity.
The in-person session will include:
- A discussion around the impact of AI on disinformation
- Practical approaches you can take to protect your business
- A healthy debate that addresses the questions you should be asking your technology teams about AI
- Break-out sessions with leading industry experts to discuss third party risks
Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be served!
- Robin Cyrus, Head of Cybersecurity, DLA
- Michael Abboud, Founder and CEO, Tetherview
- Thomas Cowan, Professor Columbia University
- Mike Stiglianses, Independent Cybersecurity Consultant