DLA’s Partners Are the Driving Force Behind Our Team of Experienced Talent
The partners and members of our leadership team have each built a personal history of business insight, wisdom, and proven success across a variety of industries and disciplines. Together, their inspiration, direction, and thought leadership offer competitive advantages for our organization and the varied clients we serve. Our leadership team is directly involved in our engagements from day one, offering our clients their depth, energy, and guidance.
At DLA, our clients commend our values, teamwork, and service excellence. The foundation of our success is the direct result of the enthusiastic and devoted professionals who work here every day, and whose mission is to help nurture our clients to flourish, thrive in their respective markets and ultimately to be in a position of strength against the competition.
Our Leadership Team
At DLA, we are led by six seasoned partners and former Big Four Veterans:
- David Landau, Founder & CEO (formerly with PricewaterhouseCoopers and Ernst & Young)
- Phil Ramacca, President & COO (formerly with Ernst & Young)
- Keith Snyder (formerly with Deloitte and Ernst & Young)
- Scott Levy (formerly with Grant Thorton and Ernst & Young)
- Kevin Baldwin (formerly with Marcum)
- Yoon Chong (formerly with PwC and Goldman Sachs)
Our team of internal auditors, controllers, chief financial officers, forensic accountants, litigation specialists, and financial executives all bring a wealth of knowledge, talent, and experience.