Organizations need the ability to effectively execute a transformational event such as an acquisition, merger, or divestiture. Successfully executing a deal is the materialization of a growth strategy and sends a strong message about the direction of an organization. Achieving deal success requires the ability to navigate challenging transaction accounting and reporting in order to mitigate risks and unexpected results.
This change over is often very complex and requires experienced transaction accounting specialists who fully comprehend the requirements and regulations involved. Our experienced professionals will work side-by-side with you and help you navigate through this complicated process.
Once the transaction has been executed, our professionals can open or organize the books of a newly acquired business and establish effective financial reporting.
What We Do:
- Perform due diligence and prepare the quality of earnings reports
- Advise on the structuring of key accounting elements of a transaction
- Assist in the reporting and accounting of business combinations
- Assist in the integration of newly acquired business
- Assist in the divestiture of a business (carve-out financial statement preparation)