CYNTHIA L. JONES
Cynthia L. Jones, CFA
Director - Forensics, Valuation & Litigation Support Group
Cynthia Jones is a Director at DLA, LLC and is a part of the Forensics, Valuation & Litigation Support (FVLS) practice. Cynthia is an expert in securities, capital markets, and commercial litigation matters including valuation and economic damages. She provides expert analyses and opinions in areas including actions brought pursuant to Federal and State securities laws; ERISA litigation; complex business and consumer litigation; shareholder oppression; commercial damages; and mergers and acquisition litigation. Cynthia prepares valuations of public and private companies, partnerships and assets in a variety of industries for litigation and transactional purposes. She has been qualified in Federal district court to provide opinions concerning class certification matters, including market efficiency, and has structured financial settlements and developed equitable plans of allocation in conjunction with class action settlements and SEC disgorgement proceedings. She is frequently called upon to quantify stakeholder damages in financial disputes and to assist in matters related to class certification.
- Monument Economics Group, LLC
- Management Planning, Inc.
- Financial Markets Analysis, LL
- Trilogy Capital Management, LLC
- Princeton Venture Research
- Prudential Securities, Inc.
- Merrill Lynch
Education, Certifications & Affiliations
- Rutgers University Graduate School of Management – Master of Business Administration, Finance
- North Carolina State University – B.A. Economics and Business Management
- Chartered Financial Analyst ® Designation
- CFA Institute – Member
- CFA Society of New York – Member
- National Association of Forensic Economists – Member
- FINRA Dispute Resolution Arbitrator
Office: (732) 383-8880
Mobile: (609) 290-9114
Fax: (732) 268-7388